What is PALS?
PALS is a support network for industry professionals who provide logistical and administrative services to individuals and families after the loss of a loved one.
Founded in 2021, the purpose of PALS is to:
- Establish a supportive network of after loss professionals
- Create a common definition for the work of after loss professionals
- Raise industry awareness
- Connect related products and services for after loss professionals
PALS’ mission is to be the leading community for after loss professionals by:
- Establishing service level standards and ethical best practices for a new and emerging profession
- Providing exceptional education
- Enhancing business connections
- Advancing industry research
- Increasing public awareness
Thank you for joining us to advance the mission of PALS.
What is an after loss professional?
Wondering what an after loss professional is? What do we actually do?
Dig in deeper and find out if it's something you might want to do...or someone you need to hire!
Meet the PALS Leadership Team
Who are the leaders of Professionals of After Loss Services?Learn More
Stay in touch with PALS by joining our email list today!