What is an After Loss Professional?
an after loss professional is...
estate project manager
skilled professional assistant
What do we do?
- We provide logistical and administrative services for clients who are executors or administrators of a loved one's estate
- We provide one-on-one customized support and guidance for our clients
- We fill in the gaps created by specialized or fragmented roles of other professionals by taking a comprehensive look at everything that falls to our client
How do we help clients?
- Prioritizing, streamlining & completing tasks
- Providing guidance to help manage unexpected challenges
- Estate cleanout project management
- Executor/Administrator support
- Providing referrals and coordinating team
- On-site support when client is out of town or unavailable
Who are our clients?
- surviving children
- family members
Let's Be PALS!
Sign up to get resources, early access to special offers, and more from the PALS community!