PALS Code of Ethics
- I promise to serve clients, colleagues, and the public with integrity and professionalism and will work to uphold the reputation of PALS.
- I will show respect for other after loss service professionals and related professionals by engaging in fair and honorable competitive practices.
- I will put in writing all fee arrangements with the client or other person accepting responsibility for payment prior to the initiation of services.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified Professionals of After Loss Services and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will comply with all local, state and federal laws, rules, regulations regarding business procedures and practices.
- I will not promote or sanction any form of discrimination.
- I will respect the client’s privacy and dignity, especially when the disclosure of information is necessary.
- Disclosure of information shall be limited to what is necessary and relevant to the issue being addressed.
- I will not disclose any confidential or sensitive information without the specific written consent of the client, except when required by law or in circumstances where the client’s privacy conflicts with public safety, or when I believe it is necessary to protect the client from themselves and/or others.
- I promise to prioritize the client’s best interests and provide After Loss Services honestly and with integrity.
- I will not provide professional advice, services, or products through dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.
- I will not solicit clients through false or misleading communication or advertising.
- I will not infringe on the intellectual property of others.
Let's Be PALS
Sign up to get resources, early access to special offers, and more from the PALS community!